Sunday, January 30, 2011

Black And White Invitation Verses

It's cold outside ...

Yes, finally we see out there again, but hold that January is winter. This spring-like posturing, the last time was kind of ... not normal, of course, not offense. And headache-weather boot. So good that it's over again.

come back now this cold clouds that run as a mist over the fields, and temperatures drop abruptly by up to 10 ° C can be (yes, looked scary to contemplate on the car thermometer * g *). It just looks beautiful and leaves magical ice formations:










And in conclusion quickly vonUebel a picture for you of one of the newest trailer from the house.




Unfortunately I only get two of these acrylic cabochons, let's see if I still get some nice somewhere. Glascabochons I could try, but this can be quite difficult pretty quickly. Hm, let's see ...

Have a nice Sunday evening! :) My

0 comments:

Post a Comment