That's the name my new Zeitfresserchen. And here are even a few technical details for the interested among you: * click *
And how is how it is with all Zeitfresserchen in life (Ever seen a new game in the console packed hours later can you? then play the start times ...): The factory settings will work at 1% of users. The painful experience I had to do it. I have already pointed zar embroider, but she certainly room for improvement. More below.
My problem, like that of most others, was the lower thread tension. Here I helped this thread in the needle Club immensely, which is one actually in any collection.
Here you may see in the approach that in the beginning of the lower thread completely taken with the top and stitched into the pattern was (yes, I do not use bright white top thread to bobbin was smart * cough *). In addition, the upper thread tension was too low, as I've noticed later.
After I presented my machine for fifteen minutes (sounds kind of too cute, hehe) and the upper thread had corrected (color and tension), saw this:
Well. There is a lot. So a quarter of an hour and a few minutes presented. Price:
The bottom tells me that I am well and happy to give a little, but it already looks very acceptable.
Or?
0 comments:
Post a Comment