Anny vs.
things you should avoid if possible:
- with the mascara brush in the eye sting
- Pour the boiling vinegar water when descaling the finger
From both I now for a while have them. * Wailing *
Oh, and gravity itself to me today also introduced several times. Nice. But unnecessary. Thank you. Furthermore
? My husband-ichbinüberrascht found, why it is sometimes easy to be that man in possession of more than two pairs of shoes (ok, three with jumpers) is: dress shoes now fit not to flares again. And if neither Springer nor wants to wear sneakers, then ... we shall need yet another pair *. Actually, pretty logical, right? For women. Not for men who are completely surprised if such facts. Again and again. * Giggle *
* Well, only: What kind? Tips, anyone? I'm off to wallow catalogs ...
***
aunt € dith said: The shoes should be for him, I'm getting enough power. ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment