respect, Jammer Post!
kraaaaaaaank! started * snorkel *
Wednesday it today to close now, nose, head full of cotton wool, circulation was never seen. My WGT joy outbreak has not necessarily helped to keep me on my feet. Quite the contrary. Friday I was so far that I have visited my Dottore. But besides all that I do anyway, I've noticed only one pack S.inupret. And the recommendation to lie down. Yes, thank you. Lay last, now lie. In between, the approaches stained be Monday because I must be fit and company fit (haha) because I am alone and make the holiday cover, and we have as of Monday for 3-day seminar in the house. Ach menno, I feel like anything, just definitely not one: fit and company fit.
And guess what: Now, of course, gushing my twisted brain with ideas for a picnic outfit. Theoretically, I would like to get started with immediately. Practically is a walk across the apartment quite a tour de force. And Rauf wearing the pattern box in the basement I was then time just set loose in checkmate.
And when I think of it, back to the office tomorrow ... I let this go, we then views on drinking tea. * * Hustschniefröcheljammer
0 comments:
Post a Comment