ordered material for the pattern construction is there, so let's start times.
Here again all together, the sheets of paper as I have already extended.
I am already completely through, looks pretty good. Only one thing gives me a headache right now: How to be swinging the cutting edge? It will be a Victorian undershirt with lace at the edge of lawn.
Fairly straight, very swinging?
Or is it a cross?
I also remember not really know how I'll neaten it. Probably the best method: Finish off all around with zigzag, then trim flush backstitching right sides together, fold it inside out so that the border is the outer edge and stitch again. If necessary with two seams together, it will allow the conclusion to be clean. Only: the flap even then, if I make the curved edge so strong? Looks from the still after what, if that is very straight? Hmph ...
Miep? Can you please help me?
0 comments:
Post a Comment