Saturday, January 1, 2011

Overhead Projectors For Rent In Macomb Michigan

Welcome in the New Year!

Our web is currently relatively stable. * * ToiToiToi Nevertheless, I will not expand the online times so excessive as last year. Simply because it has done me well, has done us good. And I noticed how I used to aimlessly through the www, stripes, and I eventually mired in it. So now all reduced to a healthy level. Or at least try. * Laughs *

also ... naja .... How shall I say it? I have a new time-waster. That was a pretty big investment but hopefully that will pay off. If at some point I begin to dominate the whole tricks. So far I've done ever some, and even a head full of sparkling ideas and I am full of energy. Hopefully the yarn-order coming soon here. Yarn? Jahaaha! : D

Today for you just a short teaser for the mouse (read: tomorrow) then more:



then I am now even splashing water! * Wink *

0 comments:

Post a Comment