Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Does Hydrocodone Cause Your Heart To Beat Rapidly

News

Why was pretty good today:

- package. Well, it was quarter to 10 and I'm still sleeping, but who cares? The package is finally here, and still more are waiting for me!
Today: bol.de, something like Amazon, bring me "With the Old Breed" by Eugene Sledge. A book about the Second World War from the perspective of an American who is fighting over there in Asia. Once we have the miniseries "The Pacific" and now inveigled after "Band of Brothers." Must be.

- spring roll. Yes! Well finally have the delicate spring roll and the super Süßsauersuppe! There is only a single Chinese really good! Yummi! Like to thank you again for the gift of spring roll, was a delightful dinner!

- sales. We're generally not driven because of the SCS, no. It was more a leisure activity, so that you stop doing something. Well, sometimes the same coupon squandered, cool stuff at Ikea purchased the used postbought Chinese sauce at Metro. Well, now it .. Once again I was so drawn to's Accessoirize - typical girl business, all in variant "again twice as expensive." But beautiful things are stop .. need a Geldbörsl .. great to be back all over 20 € .. but .. omg .. What is that? - Yes, folks, sales -70%! I could not believe my eyes! From the 6 Favoritenbörserln, thanks Danis help (and I mean really help, but I could never have done!) Less and less, until I at my new, red, looked down with bow tie provided Geldbörsl! Hard to despise the gloves that I wanted before Christmas - but not by almost 20 €! Well thanks! And? Also - 70%! Yay!





- Fiona's Finest. Last but not least I now have "this is a game there," I have absolutely some time ago, wanted to found. It is one of the kind "nothing on TV except trash, no one is online, ma do something meaningful" Ha! Well, since I still do not have need Sims 3, I just like what!


What I am looking forward:
- Therme fun. On Saturday's it. Twice sleep. Yay!
- Holiday.
- FMS press conference. Ottakringer brewery. Allegedly, a fun show with plenty of free drinks and meals. Since you can not stop just say no, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment