Hmph. I'm still ill. Slowly this is no longer really nice. Especially since it had actually felt better, and only the throat was mucilaginous. But after two nights I am behind the other woke up with completely dried out throat and mouth area and ouch-ouch, it has me again today laid. I've now probably the fact that I was healthy the last few months. (
Well, I know what my Dottore me recommends and this weekend will also pull back. Would have laughed. * * Virus-threatening
What does this have to do with the topic? Nix. I just wanted to cry briefly. * G * But I'm actually looking. Always. And always something else. Never just one thing at once. And apparently always something to get something that is hard to at the moment is not feasible. But maybe I now have a chance? I
this upper part of Sinister need:
If there is another exactly are these sleeves, then I also like this wanted to buy through the shop where I bought it at that time already have. But Madame would not want in your order Who receive it intends to make, for whatever reason. Well, then just do not. Here in Germany I have now found only two stores that have it in stock. But 60 or 80 € to me are a tad too much to it that I really only need the sleeves again.
question then to you is: Does anyone have this shell and no longer needs it? Or knows someone who ...? :) Or has it seen anywhere on the Web at an affordable and reasonable rate? And often in use. I hope so, and am grateful for any help!
(And yes, I could try the nachzunähen. But I really do not feel like this whole Rüscherei, the rolled edge, the elastic net material and then there drauffälteln the top and velvet ribbon over it and and and. I try really prefer to buy first, thank you.)
0 comments:
Post a Comment