... are a myth. I claim now times. For me there has never been a relaxation effect set, not in the least. Quite the contrary. Sorry, but sometimes it must be dependent anyway. Every time thanks to a crazy idea to sew onto the portion not covered by the Machine can be fitted, the layers are too thick braids need to be an impossible position. Or am I the first time in life with Buckram work, and to me this not a simple straight line or curve and I picked my Bortenfuß not always find. It is soooo typical of me, but "easy" would be too boring, right?
What happened? Madame has imagined, sometimes need to rebuild their French Hood (or several, if we are at it eh * cough *). The normal shield shape we already have, why not something that is jagged? Unfortunately, my times ages ago already subscribed templates have disappeared off the living room remodeling * somewhere *, but not in my pattern folder. So I started from scratch. Base removed, teeth worked on taste with decent momentum stayed with the template of future hair trial - fits. Paper template worked on thick cardboard so that you can use good, without, at the latest during the second pass the amended form. And then ran to Buckram and Hutdraht, and swinging the needle. At the film technical background music, we have to work a bit, but I still have a bit of road ahead of me. Here you time for the applicant's career in pictures (So much text reads anyway but no, right?):
cardboard template on Buckram:
Buckram and coarse pre-bent Hutdraht:
Fitzelarbeit:
later hours ...
flashed recognize the color of the fabric a little better. From this I have already sewed a crinoline skirt with ruffle over the next gods dance outfit, and I need also the matching head-dress. Let's see what that is at the end. ;)
possible that I am all too hard now, and beating some of the hands above the head or only mild smile. But so far, runs very well, Frustration is my aversion hand stitching over due and I wanted to try something different than the foam rubber hair bands method. ;)
And then when I have enough coffee intus, I'll put myself on to the needle.
0 comments:
Post a Comment