Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Knightsbridge Collection

star party @ 2010-08-25T19: 49:00


on Livejournal's the writer's blog. There's a daily question on the homepage, you can answer, if you just do not know what to write. This is approximately as if one writes in his diary what you've done the whole blessed day will bring. Something like "Stand up - Had breakfast - Worked - Eaten remote Viewed - Slept." Sometimes there are also great questions here.
Today's question is entitled "Good Morning Heartache" and wants to know what you think after you wake up every day and what one complains.
My current Good Morning Heartache was the work. I have been a very long time not averse so bad to do anything. But today, when it was very bad.
This is partly because I actually thought I had more this working week - and would have meant that today would have been my last day at work (vacation days off and such). Good work so until Friday. Another reason is probably because every day I'm sitting at work and have overwhelming desire 'to photograph great things and not do that. Yes, I'm sitting all day in reproduction - and in the evening, the pleasure is gone.

I do not like right now: get up early to go to work.
What I currently like: pictures, figure out what pictures I like:



Well. Good. Otherwise, as soon a lens purchase. Maybe a camera too. One wants to be perfectly equipped for Paris.
Paris. I'm coming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment