Monday, August 23, 2010

Cute Dresses For A Bar Mitzvah

# 1 - reading list

My first reading day!

Actually for me not a whole reading day, or Read-a-thon as it is called in English, but only half a day. According to the NaNo - came writing community by Solveig on the idea (actually, through Twitter, right?), one to hold such. On 04/09/2010 held the large (small) reading day and starts at 8:00 clock. If I start not oversleep - luckily for me there are alarm clocks.



Looking with readers than one who has desire and (especially) time, there are more details: click ! Prerequisites for this are, of course, a blog and a lot of books. [And the enjoyment of reading and Mitteilungsbedrüfnis and a liter supply of coffee or black tea]

And that's why I've done it before thinking, I want to read the books. Beziehnungsweiße if I have to buy me new books on loan. For 14 hours that are scheduled, I reckon I made about 5 books. Well, depends on the page number. I choose light reading, of course, the 1000 pages are not Klopper;)
viiiielen My list consists of books, since I do not know on what kind of book I that day I feel like torture and I will not know me:)


My tentative list:

unread
The Venus pact
of Dear
Everlasting
time in the wind
silence of happiness
Lover Eternal
The library of the shadow

Re-Read
The three books are the Garden of Eden trilogy
the thumb of Mavelon
Twilight


For a complete list, of course, when the time comes.
Until then, happy reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment