My first review on this blog. I will not write in detail, as do most other authors of book blogs. More it is an overview of the book. Whose interest has been aroused, I can gladly write for more info.
links in the sidebar we find the link to the explanation of my rating.
Knight Angels: The Book of Love
Title: Book of Love
series: Knight Angels (Teil 1)
Autor: Abra Ebner
Sprache: Englisch
Seitenzahl: 395
Preis: 12€ via amazon.de
Webseite des Buches: Knight Angels Reihe
Inhalt:
When four teens enter Glenwood High on an unseasonably cool day in September, no one but Max could understand the future that was ahead of them. Drawn together by blood and friendship, they each hide a dark secret that will soon help to bind them even closer.
Meine Bewertung:
Cover
beautiful cover. Looks better in real life just a tad bit. Very nice!
5 / 5
Plot
It happened to be not much at the beginning it is very unclear what will happen. In itself, the story is well constructed. With exciting climax near the end.
4.5 / 5
originality
guardian angel. Angels are the new vampires, I've read somewhere .. but that does not matter. So far I've only read a book of angels (that was Lucian - is one of the angels?) and therefore it is original to me. Although the brothers quarrel reminds me of Damon and Stefano , this does not continue and it is not a stereotypical story. plus: Four different POVs - makes the book special and interesting.
5 / 5
enthusiasm
Yes! But wait! I had this book in one day through. Because there are no chapter divisions, one reads in a train than on and it is very difficult to break. Would rather read than later the second volume in the series!
5 / 5
writing style
Normal. Neither particularly good nor bad. As the story drags, but one, you just can not.
3 / 5
characters
As I said, remind me of Max and Greg Damon and Stephen of the Vampire Diaries. Greg is an especially Damon, only that he is really, really bad. Max, however, is great. But I will not rave:) The main characters are Jane, Emily, Max, and Wes. For these POVs, the book was written. I especially like the charas have Emily and Wes. Emily is just the "most genuine". But the others are no cheap imitation.
4 / 5
end
It has a happy ending. For the time being. The situation in the book was positive (yay) solved, but it is still open to what will happen to the evil angels of Echoes. It is distinguished from a struggle between good and evil, I hardly can expect! End is satisfactory and good. But is also "hungry" to the second band.
5 / 5
total
31.5 / 35
= 90% ~ Very Good (1)
I can only recommend the book. The language is very understandable and it can be read fluently.
0 comments:
Post a Comment