Review number two. The book I've read a few weeks ago, but it is still fresh in my memory. The film is currently in the cinema with Miley Cyrus (For occupancy at this point I let me not).
The Last Song
Title: The Last Song
German Title: With you by my side
Author: Nicholas Sparks
English
Number: 405
Price: € 6.20 or € 19.95 via amazon.de
website of the book's author page
Content:
But everything will different, as Ronnie Will gets to know. Will captured their feelings in a storm, and he is the first great love of her young life. This milder, she sees her father with new eyes, he begins to learn to listen, to understand him, begins to trust him again. Ronnie experiencing intense emotions, and this summer is an unlikely best and most important of their lives. But Ronnie is a happy ending - and readers - are not: The fate of a terrible twist in store for them ...
My Rating:
Cover
Well. So you could be real nice. Looks rather uninviting. The cover with the scene looks good and also the German version is beautiful. Therefore, actually a few points for the original, more points for the film and many points for the German.
3.5 / 5
Plot
Very realistic. Almost frighteningly realistic, as N. Sparks describes the feelings of Ronnie. Very touching and gripping. Well
4 / 5
originality
, such stories are there more often. Father / daughter issue. First love. Especially the stories of N. Sparks are already transparent, one should know the books from him.
3 / 5
enthusiasm
I was hung and gone. Have mitgelitten and cried at the end without end. Hach!
5 / 5
writing style
Simple, but good. Sparks does not need a big Bamborium writes very very pleasant.
4.5 / 5
characters
Ronnie is very realistic. Allsamt they are very real and act like the middle of the life taken.
4.5 / 5
end
Aaaaaaalso the end is ok. The final touch drama could have been be too, but I probably would not cry so much. And I need the howling. It relaxes and reduces stress:)
4.5 / 5
total
29/35 points
= 83% ~ Good (2)
Again, I highly recommend it and I hope someday to see the movie again:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment