Sweet disposition (The Temper Trap)
The last few days were probably those that I will be missing in my life time in total. Say, lost several 24 hours. The best excuse for something, however, is always: you should do anyway, whatever you fancy. Whether or not the clever now was so clever.
I always say, I almost did not show away. In reality, this is true for the 365 days last year, but not the four this year. Chill. The previous day have I that is due to fatigue brought only before the TV. But now times from the front ...
New Year's good to come to an end and New Year we have made the evening more easily with the long-staying up. With Trivial Pursuit (Travel Pursuit! I just wanted to write really Travel Pursuit?), And the incredibly exciting Outburst Steve-O DVD, which has to show some things that definitely on MTV & Co could not be broadcast. "Yes, the second part is quite bad, almost pornographic .."
was especially nice on the Saturday at the Roadhouse and milker cellar. Many good, nice, nice people to talk a lot, lot to drink, to dance a lot. Billiard games, although it's not can - that you can lose good! Photos of past, long ago to see about which one is not happy. No tipping. Highlights: lose 2-euro coin and look forward to the wardrobe woman, a 4 € returns to a 5 because it is believed she was so nice and has given more. Blue lights. pouring drinks on the Rock, "Where now is my dash?" "On your skirt!". And walks through the night.
That was the reason for the fatigue-day including television. Something's Gotta Give. (500) days of Summer. predicate valuable! And I knew just about the entire soundtrack of Summer.
I have to go to the cinema.
I need my own cinema.
I go to the movies now.
(Incidentally, begins on Thursday, the school again and I have done everything you need to do in his closing: do not sleep until 1 clock to go to sleep after 5 clock TV Not to be clear not learn...... 2 days to go! Now I'm in a hurry!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment