Because I feel good.
clock to get up at 10 is good, late, fine. But not if you have four hours prior to sleep first. Four hours of sleep are not enough. Somehow you're awake because you were always in a non-deep sleep phase. But just as "somehow" you know, it's just too short. And then it runs the whole day, you pull this "all painfully, all zach, all tired, I want to sleep, but I am always ready" feeling like on a sled with him.
One might draw also clothing that smells like smoke, or aching feet with it. Not fresh face and disheveled hair. Above all, good feelings.
2010 will be a crazy year, yes. I have this week just two things, I think, made that I did not do so often. This I think is good. For that I am constantly tired. But I take into account. :)
eyes opened in terms of plans. Next weekend I fly away. Or so. I find this idea nicely. I will revise it and soon run. Travel companion. Friends, companions for life.
tomorrow 'I get my certificate. A semester is over. Good grades and get angry over not so good. I feel good. Prospect of an internship and the 98 percent intention to enroll next semester. Before the re-Money Money do studies, I have a semester free of charge: D do
job offers from ugly men, the nude photos. Someday, sometime, a handsome man will ask if you want to take pictures, Anna, believe me!
balls with good people. Balls that are too short, but good. On the ground and roll about people ape, lying in bed and shoot each other, talk about eating chili in the kitchen, the next day are four clock afternoon in bed.
people one likes. People for whom we know not what they remember. People who find a particular one and say that. For more honesty. philosophy in the night and make plans. There are good.
becoming famous' me too. Incidentally.
I'm fine. I'm doing just as good. Now I go out and tell everyone that I feel good.
0 comments:
Post a Comment