Monday, September 7, 2009

New Pocket Camcorders For 2010

"ドイツ 人 だ よ!"

YAY, my first entry from Japan ***** \\ ^-^/*****
Now I'm 9 days in here, in Tokyo's Nerima-ku, and it is indescribably amazing! =)
The family is super nice and the two children while turned on but very sweet \u0026lt;3 My room is also great. Tokyo ratios for large, air-conditioning (of course) and Internet access and television and a large bed and wardrobe \u0026lt;3
I'll take pictures later times.
first time one of my first achievements, my new phone \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3 \u0026lt;3
Photobucket Photobucket

The camera has 5.2 megapixels oo Can it still "phone" call? I'll probably never find out all the functions (if I was not studying the 329 479 874-page manual), and I wish it would work in Germany as well ~ ~ ~

This weekend I was shopping in Harajuku and Ikebukuro ... . that was great * O * Habs missed genuine. I also had to stock up first with some clothes, because the 20 kilo luggage limit when flying really hard. Have become some finds in the "Takeshita Dori in Harajuku and in the" Sunshine City"- Kaufhaus in Ikebukuro.

Mehr erzähl ich wann anders. Bin müde und muss noch duschen ^^

also, bai bai~~


0 comments:

Post a Comment