Thursday, September 17, 2009

Brent Everett Jan 2010

Ueno Ebisu &

Aloha ~ =) *
eaten pocky has * So now I have the hands free to write ^ ^

In recent days I have my room to try something "beautify". After all, I live here months .. and 6 months in a white room naja. So I have this "tape-with-which-one-poster-of-the-wall-stick" bought. 'm Glad I've found quite quickly, because the sellers to explain what I'm looking for would become rather complicated. I know not even how to read German>. \u0026lt;
And because I have not bought a poster, I've just hang a picture. The "Irasshai Yanina-chan" image =)

Photobucket




Sweet, ne ^ ^ What I was told at the airport welcome. Made by Haruto & Kenta, my two host brothers.
now hangs on my door.

Last week Friday I was at the German Embassy (\u0026lt;~ not interesting, not very inviting, no visit ... I am to be exact, went completely free), but this is something worth the trip but still have I call the "Ebisu Garden Place" visits, as I in Ebisu had to change trains. When Hana Yori Dango
-dai-fan of course a must: P

Photobucket

On Saturday I was with the neighbors in Ikebukuro. My neighbors are a family with two Mädls 10 and 12 years old. Kurin-chan and Kure-chan =) Kure-chan is soo cute and has arrived here in Japan since I'm already provided about 384 942 questions. Btw are both fans of Johnny: P was Kurin-chan on Sunday on nem-Say-Hey Jump! Concert ^ ^ So we look together with her mother to Ikebukuro food and shopping while my family went to the planetarium a Pokemon Special show is gone. On Sunday, I've

quite unwittingly second major (perhaps not quite as important) Hana Yori Dango ^ ^
Location visited the kiddies to the zoo wanted and I agreed to come along. And where we went to? Of course, in the Ueno Zoo * yaaay *

Photobucket Photobucket

I was long gone in the zoo. It was super hot, but it was fun =) On the left photo are my two host brothers left Haruto next to Kenta.

Another photo of my first free Saturday in Tokyo:

Photobucket
* hehehe *

Btw ... is anyone even to pictures of my purchases interested in Japan ... Sun Clothing, jewelry, candy, merchandise ...
If not, I'll still mention the odd times:) but I could make even more detailed and take pictures or something
.


Yes, nee ~ ^ - ^ / * now look Himitsu no Arashi-chan *

PS: My last entry was "Friends only" and I think in the near future I will more often Friends-only post. But I like to adde new people, if someone feels addressed.



0 comments:

Post a Comment