Why I'm still online now has, among other things, the following reason: I export just a very old video from Adobe Premiere, which still takes about an hour. The avi file is 12 GB. 12 GB!
The video is a video from years of snow, about 2005 would have been, I guess. We see a bare bottom and the mom says "shit". I could sell the movie sure to Elizabeth T. Spira, they would release the pilot episode to a fairly successful docu-soap with it!
What is also pretty old school, is the music I'm currently in the CD player '. Right: in the CD player! Not on iTunes, not the MP3 player, not the phone: in the CD player! As the right CD! Since I am playing from old CDs that I burned 'when I was somewhere between 12 and 15 years old. Too funny. Linkin Park has arrived here, then this "Bad Babysitter" song that was really cool. Or the song from the Buffy soundtrack. Or Wonder Wall (the band not the song). Haha! Very amusing playlist, very amusing.
A short excerpt from the songs I was wrong then well and I now actually not so bad place;)
Kelly Osbourne - Dig Me Out Can not
Amy Studt - Misfit
Cosmo Klein - All I Ever Need
Boomkat - The Wreckning
Good Charlotte - Lifestyle Of The Rich And The Famous ;
Rod Stewart - Maggie May
Alison Kraus - Doesn '(perfect for singing and dancing at slumber parties!) t Matter
Junior Senior - Move Your Feet
Ruby Amanfu - Sugah
Underwater Circus - Not You
Truth Hurts - Addictive
And because its so good waiting, you are allowed to cool that you listen to "Bad Babysitter" rap song! The 'I was really cool back then!
0 comments:
Post a Comment