Saturday, September 4, 2010

Pregnant With Sore Stomach

reading day - Resumé

12 hours to read. Well almost. 12 hours with small breaks:)
But I am glad that I have not made the task of reading 24 hours. My eyes are now on audio books and the bucket I would fall asleep easily - hey, my day started at quarter to eight.

Then I summarize again:

Read Books:
angel night
The Little Prince
The Ever After
time in the wind is heard

book
Moby Dick (Children Version)

Open: Venus
The pact

read Total time: About 10
hours + 51 minutes audiobook

Read Pages: 1041 pages


heard minutes: 51 minutes


madness or?
I'm pretty proud of myself, although I'm pretty sure that I will not again such a reading day will participate. The books are devoured, the day rushing by on one, you draw the hatred of others to himself;)
And it's just really exhausting - for body and mind. However, it was a great
Experience and I have read wonderful books - laughed and cried.

Have fun to all 14 - or 24-hour readers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment