After my phone had until a few hours, no micro-SD card and it was empty after the firing of about 20 (!) Photos, I had it in front of the Nova Rock completely empty. No music, no pictures, no videos on it more.
Yesterday I again found the folder (including folders from the old Nokia cell phone haha) ...
was because my phone a few days old. And we dervish in Café. There were many people (many astray and my friends). There was the young man in the shirt, the next in Bierbräu sitting next to me and which I now find quite often sit. And the left is in the photo. And there was a crazy old man who has pushed me his business card in hand.
I would say that was in the Gasometer in Mika. Crazy show, this was Mika, we like. We may be his fans and his support act but not to Mika, we like.
If I'm teaching for once ', then the designed as in this photo. In about.
over the rooftops of Vienna - the 2010 also gave it before. A bit of running around in the catacombs find corpses and then trample on wood floors over Vienna.
A bit of work was this year already. Road surveying.
Whatever he wanted to tell me! I believe Alex has just been so incredibly happy to Donots's concert: D
project week Niederöblarn - staff room. We are over 20 and it still goes to the ski course as 10 years ago.
2010 is crazy? yes it is. Bad Taste Party in Melk cellar. Our. Our Next! Mr. & Ms. Bad Taste Party.
This is the couch on which I also had time to spend nights - and now no more. It will be good and popular with girls, bands or bookers. Book your room today for a special price of € 14.97 per night, breakfast excl (No, I'm not going to see in this picture: D)
Linz. Thank you. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment