Bye Bye. _. /
Wow, I can still not at all believe that I should be good again in 24 hours on German soil
Oo Yes, I've decided to tell me to go home because I'm here simply can not imagine a working holiday. Au Pair was awesome! and I've really learned a lot there.
währennd And the first three weeks naach the au pair who were the most boring here in Japan, the last three weeks were still the best! It was really great and soooo funny. With 2 weeks to join my family traveling and 1 week with my family in 2008. Have again could make many friends and was again extremely * hehe * and shopping yesterday with my host sister for a teacher Teezeremonie und Kimonos haben wir auch getragen <3<3<3
Jetzt bete ich noch, dass mein 15 Kilo Päckchen noch die nächsten Tage ankommt >.> (Und falls es später kommen sollte, hoff ich dass ich das wichtige Omiyage meinen Eltern mitgegeben hab, und das nicht im Päcken war >.<)
Ich hab zwar immer noch gemischte Gefühle über den frühen Abschied, aber im Moment freu ich mich sooooo ganz dolle bald alle Freunde (Caro <3 Anna <3) und Familie in Deutschland wiedesehen zu könn *O*
Außerdem wird es be a farewell. Must save money and then back here soon ... and then also equal to Taiwan and Singapore, visiting friends: P
'll pack my Zeuch Now I finished and then leisurely evening take a flight today at 7, then on Wednesday at 5:30 (yay, time change) to come in Germany.
Culture Shock Germany, I am ~ ^ ^ '
0 comments:
Post a Comment