Sukiyanen Osaka!
Heyho!
au pair is over and since last Sunday I now therefore in Osaka ^___^
I live in a Guest House in Sakai. Room is furnished with it after I got my things (my luggage has Traderjob ver3facht XD) very sweet.
Today I was working holiday in office. As expected, there was not a lot of grad jobs. Problem is that I will travel in late March for 2 weeks with my family in Japan, so in the 2 weeks of work schonmal can not>. \u0026lt;
Nja ... But on a job interview tomorrow, I just. I want 1-2 times a week for 1-2 hours to keep Germany / hometown a presentation in Japanese or easy English. Unfortunately, it is exactly on the other seie of Osaka which the journey is expensive and it is even less worthwhile. do not get
But, wow, my first job interview and I'm> not confident degree. \u0026lt;But more than the job can not even Might happen. Have nothing to lose if I goest ^ ^ ... Okay ... does not sound very motivated
XD But I think if I would get the job, I would give my bestet have to prepare a proper and interesting presentation.
must then write a resume equal. Habs now written in English. Anyone know what in Japan since aufjedenfall clean is and what to omit, in contrast to Germany? Photo? no photo?
I hope I get it tomorrow in the printed Conbini ^ ^ '
What should I wear? Hach ... After
same Piramekiino is over, I will go and shower
Werd ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment