hurray hurray, i did it!!!!!!!
I got my Visa for my stay in Japan
Me and two friends drove to Hamburg to apply for my visa and to visit their future University. AND we found the OCS Store, a japanese book store and made Puris and because i still had a gift coupon from one of my friends I chose my birthdaypresent, a super cute Mamegoma glass
Besides i booked my flight. I will start on 28th August and arrive in Tokyo on 29th August. And i have 5 hours at Shanghai Airport
More good news: In the guestfamily where i will stay as an Au Pair for the first 6 months, i can bring my own PC and have internet access
I think i will have some time to report about my life in Japan ^_______^
I still have to show you some photos from my prom ... next time
We employed professional photographers but they won't upload the photos in good quality nor publicize them in their store. I hope they will hurry a liiittle bit >_<
But i can show you some photos from our "Abistreich" (graduation prank).
No comment *hehe*
Btw ... i made a watchinglist for my LJ :D
0 comments:
Post a Comment