Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hack Dynamic Ip Webcam

wow .... I post again oo



황태자 의 첫사랑, "Hwang-tae -ja- Cheot ui-sa-rang "or Prince's First Love is the Korean drama, which I grad looking ^ ^
Yes ... finally a NON-j-dorama: the P ... first episode I did before about a .. 3 / 4 year (?) And then looked lost in de eyes ... recovered because they had a few days ago I "by any chance and Schaus since then. 'm Now at Episode 17 of 18, shortly before the end. Meee ~ ~ nsch ... this is a back and forth XD'''Although I am sure had zeimich emanates .... are the change pretty crass. Here the first Main Cast:


Sung Yu Ri as
Kim Yu-bin Cha Tae Hyun as

Choi Gun-hee aka "Prince" Kim Nam Jin as
Cha Seung-hyun
yes ... triangle-love * * njahaha I have been the third such ... Follow a clear-Yu Bin x Gun-hee-shipper: P But the worst thing about the whole thing is that sometimes in Bali, Tahiti and Hokkaido (!!!!) turn oo Everywhere sun, beach, ocean, palm trees , Eat, .... this is sooo Fiess .... I flow always half off the chair scene comes when sone>. \u0026lt;

Nyo ... I have to write my technical work on and also learn chemistry Uu
now run the first birthday party plans .... I'll have to cook for two days * aaah * XD nja ... yes ... I then Feeerien ... in 3 weeks * O *

0 comments:

Post a Comment